Monday, May 22, 2017

Pooches in the Ballpark 2017

WOOF!!!!  Remember my post last year about going to the Cardinals game?!  Well my friends, that time has come AGAIN for me to hit up a game with my bestie!  I took Braxton last year, and we had a blast!  However, this year I asked my chauffeur (mom) and favorite brother Patrick to come along with me!



Aren't we handsome?!  Both of us were decked out in our Cardinals gear AND armed with our GoPros to capture all of the fun of this awesome day!








We had to wait a bit once we got to the stadium before we could parade around the field...fortunately I had Patrick to keep me company and a ton of other dogs (that kept staring at my awesome outfit, I'm pretty sure).























We had a blast walking around the field!  Patrick and I strutted around the field like we owned it.  They really should hire us to do promo stuff for them cause we're adorable and totally caught everyone's attention with our matching GoPros!












Once we got to our seats after the parade we hung out for a bit and took in the sights before having dinner!  I scarfed down 2 hotdogs (thanks Patrick for giving me one of yours!) before I passed out on the floor from fullness and exhaustion.


The game was great (although the Cards lost in extra innings...boo!!) and Patrick and I had an absolute blast!  A big thanks to my buddies at Purina for sending us again this year -- it's always our favorite event and we loooooove going each and every year.  WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment