Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hold My Paw, Won't You?

Wow friends, it's been a HOT MINUTE since I last posted...oops.  I've just been SO BUSY with all of my napping and eating I've been doing I haven't found a minute to post.  BUT!  Fear not! I'm back and got a great share for you today.


It's no secret 'round these parts that mom likes to humiliate exploit show me off.  Well, her most recent snap is no exception: Annie and I were lookin' fancy dancy in our matching June & January tank bodysuits and OMG, she grabbed my paw!


Literally out of nowhere she grabbed it and I loved it so.  I mean, she's tied for my current favorite sister but this hand paw holding she initiated may have sent her into first place!  I die.  I love her so.


So mom posted those pics on social media (as did I!) and I woke up to finding ^^^^ this gem my friend did of me!  How cool is that?!  I hope mom can get him to send me a big size of that so we can get it printed and hung about my cage.  WOOF!  How cool would that be?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment