Monday, June 20, 2016

Pooches in the Ballpark

YOU GUYS!!!!!  GUESS WHAT?!!  I got to go to Pooches in the Ballpark at the Cardinals game on Saturday and it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I won't give you a play-by-play because I think the pics speak for themselves but it was SO MUCH FUN!  I had a blast in my costume and I got oodles of new followers (hiiiiiii to any new friends out there!!) and to top it off my mom and I made the Jumbotron at the game!  It was awesome!

My bestie Beanie (okay, real name Braxton but I call him Beanie) came with me and we had so much fun together -- he's just the bestest friend a pup could have!





















SEE?!!  We made the jumbotron!


OHHHH! And how cool is this?!  Purina posted me on their Instagram feed!  What an awesome way to end the day, huh?!!


BEST.DAY.EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment