Friday, July 14, 2017

Happy 4th of July! (Late! So Late! I Know! SORRY!)


Okay friends, I KNOW I'm a little late to the game here and a little past the 4th of July (whoops!) but I wanted to share with you my ahhhh-dorable 4th of July snap my mom put together to celebrate the 4th this year!

My mom found a genius way for me to enjoy the fireworks without the awful noises and bangs that give me such intense anxiety I have to wear my thundershirt for like 5 straight days until they stop.  But how cool is that pic?!  I'm holding the flag in my paw (so coordinated, I know!) and wearing my patriotic June & January outfit colors to celebrate America's independence.


I hope everyone had a great holiday with your friends and family and I hope no one got scared of the fireworks...I hope everyone had their nice thundershirt swaddles on to keep them safe and calm their anxieties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment